Campsite with heated swimming pool
Swimming pool near Millau
From 15th June to 20th September, between 10am and 8.30pm, it’s just waiting for you : the swimming pool of the camping les 2 Vallées at the Gorges de la Dourbie !
A heated swimming pool close to Millau for your well-being but also an aquatic space conducive to relaxation and to relaxation, during your holidays in the South of Aveyron !
Campsite with heated swimming pool
This is another important place to live at the campsite: the swimming pool !
Its dimensions are 13mx5m and it has a depth ranging from 1m 10 to a maximum of 1m 40. A swimming pool heated to a temperature of 29° over an opening period from 15th June to 20th September and from 10H to 20H30.
It thus guarantees you comfort and well-being for moments of relaxation at any time of the day.
Near the Gorges du Tarn, our heated swimming pool welcomes the youngest for their games or their first crossings (buoy for the confirmed non-swimmers)! The older children can choose between active or rather quiet refreshment…
Swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols
Facilities are arranged all around the heated swimming pool of the campsite, for slack time very close to the Cevennes !
What better way to relax than to lie down on our sunbathing area. To simply do nothing or to read a book… your choice is king.
They are there to provide shade next to the pool: our brightly coloured magnificent parasols!
On a beautiful sunny afternoon, come and sit comfortably on a deckchair in the shade of these parasols, before taking a dip in the nearby water basin.
View from the pool on the Roc Nantais
The heated swimming pool of the camping les 2 Vallées in Nant offers an exceptional view!
Indeed, situated a little higher up, it dominates the campsite and you can admire its magnificent view on the Roc Nantais. This rock overlooks the village of Nant and you can get there on foot from the campsite during a hike.
The enchanting setting of the swimming pool guarantees you a moment of escape and relaxation for sure.
You won’t get tired of this superb view from the aquatic area, for a successful stay near the Gorges du Tarn and the Millau Viaduct!
The rules of our heated swimming pool
You must respect certain rules when you access the heated swimming pool of the campsite les 2 Vallées in Aveyron, near Millau, in order to contribute to the good living together !
Here they are :
- Before swimming, you should switch to the shower at the footbath underneath the bathtub.
- It’s forbidden to enter the beach with shoes on the beaches.
- The bathing shorts are not allowed.
- When bathing, it is forbidden to apply sunscreen to the body.
- The public should only use the areas that are reserved for them reserved
- The foot bath must not be used for any purpose other than that for which it is designed.
- It is forbidden to chew gum or to smoke or to chew gum.
- No animals should be introduced into the pool enclosure.
- No parasols should be introduced into the pool enclosure.
- It’s forbidden to leave food reliefs behind.
- Bathers are requested to use the garbage cans provided for throwing away the small papers in the garbage.
- It is forbidden to run on beaches and to dive
- The use of pneumatic mattresses and balloons is prohibited
- Swimming is prohibited for those with skin lesions who do not have a certificate of non-contagion
- The supervision of children should be provided by parents.
- Any bather who does not know how to swim should be aware of the risks involved in not following the safety instructions.
Finally, in case of accident due to non-respect of these instructions, the campsite management declines all responsibility.