Sports activities in Aveyron
Trails and running in Aveyron
It is a sporting activity which is practiced a lot in the region of Nant and more widely in the region of Millau.
Several races, trails are organized before and after the season (trail du Roc de la Lune, Eiffage race of the Viaduct of Millau, 100 Km of Millau, The terrain lends itself particularly to this sport with a level of difficulty more or less sustained in order to please everyone…) The terrain lends itself particularly to this sport with a level of difficulty more or less sustained in order to please everyone: amateur or confirmed.
The pleasure of running in a remarkable natural environment, surrounded by greenery, on roads, on dirt tracks in plains, forests or mountains.
The trail is the natural race par excellence!
Canoeing in the Tarn and Dourbie Gorges
It is a white water sport very appreciated by all, especially during summer.
Many service providers a few kilometres from the campsite can offer you the canoeing and kayaking rental in the Gorges of the Tarn and the Dourbie.
It’s a fun, friendly and sporty activity that you should practice with family or friends and that you will enjoy every time!
Climbing in Aveyron
The Tarn, Jonte and Dourbie gorges, which are closer, offer more than 2,500 cumulated climbing pitches. The site of Cantobre, located less than 10 km from the 2 Vallées campsite is a real paradise for climbers of all levels.
Caving on the Causses
After the height, the depth amateurs enjoy in Aveyron many cavities to explore. There are also some for all levels because of large galleries allow to taste the joys of this activity in all simplicity and safety.
Accompanied by the experienced guides of Roc et Canyon, these underground walks are very exciting.
Paragliding in Aveyron and activities in Millau
The Aveyron seen from above is just as magnificent. The region is recognized in France and internationally for its sites of high level with exceptional aerology, with in particular Millau, capital of outdoor sports.
Our privileged partner : Roc and Canyon, based in Millau, also offers you multiple sports leisure activities in Aveyron, close to the campsite les 2 Vallées, such as :
- The bungee jumping : to jump into the void, go for it !
- The via ferrata : route built on a rock face with a breathtaking view
- Zip line : let yourself slide in the air and admire the landscape
- Rafting : rapid river descents on an inflatable raft.
- The canyoning : go down in the heart of a natural canyon and enjoy a scenery never seen before
- The stand up paddle : find balance by standing on a large surfboard and paddle down the river with a paddle.
- Paintball : hit your opponents with paintballs for a merciless fight.
- The orienteering race : using maps, compasses or other, go in search of the lost treasure
And many more modern activities that are constantly evolving…it’s up to you to discover them.
To fill up with strong sensations in the middle of nature in Aveyron!